Here is the rough plan:
- Lesson one: the initial. HTML and CSS create the playground and the visual environment.
- Lesson two: bring some JS: let’s make things dynamic.
- Lesson three: JS code organization and modular structure.
- Lesson four: Game theory. Data model. How things interact with each other.
- Lesson five: Events indahouse! How to make unexpected things expected.
- Lesson six: Make things move.
- Lesson seven: Make it look like the real Arcanoid.
- TBD: Lesson eight: Game statistics support. Levels.
- TBD: Lesson nine: Add some bonus. Visual amendments.
- TBD: Amendments: will be announced later.
Hope you enjoy this.
Please provide your note in comments to any post.